10 Best beach umbrella of 2023
[wwp_vc_breadcrumbs_dynamic show_home=”1″ show_parent=”1″ show_child=”1″ theme=”0″]
Beach Umbrella Guide
As a beach umbrella is working
On beach umbrella is also known as parasoldesignated. This can consist of three parts: umbrella, connecting rod and a corresponding connection to the ground. Stability is built from the bottom, for example, by the foot is embedded in the ground or weighted. The stand is connected to the parasol by means of a mast. As a connection from the ground to the beach umbrella There are also other ways to stabilize the screen. This parasol is made of a fabric that is stretched over the spokes. Due to the exact alignment, you can use this shade to create shade on sunny days to protect you from the sun.
Advantages of a beach umbrella
– easy to store and transport
– is suitable as a privacy screen
– Sun and rain protection is possible
Disadvantages of a beach umbrella
– may fall over if not secured windproof
What to look for when buying a beach umbrella
Important purchase criteria when beach umbrella are next to the shape, the size, the frame and the material.
Shape and size
Most of the time beach umbrella to see in a round shape. However, it is also square or rectangular. This is about a small parasol that has a diameter of 1.40 to 2 meters.
The higher the construction of the beach umbrella, the more stability it offers. So that this umbrella is anchored windproof in the ground, you can use ground sockets. These contain a thread and are manually screwed into the ground. There are not only ground sleeves for umbrella masts with a certain strength, but also sleeves with different attachments that are universally applicable or have an inner diameter that is infinitely adjustable. Alternatively, one can use bottom spikes which are secured in the ground by one or several metal spikes. If the beach umbrella is set up on a day when there is no wind, it is often sufficient to put the umbrella pole in the sand. If a glider should be as stable as possible during use, it is important to estimate a minimum weight of one kilo for the respective stand for every 10 centimeters diameter of the beach umbrella roof. Here you can, for example, choose a plastic stand, which can be filled with water or sand. If you get a beach umbrella, you almost always have to buy the stand additionally. It is important that you pay attention to the diameter of the mast to get the right size.
Normally, the pole of a beach umbrella is made of stainless steel, aluminum or durable plastic. The stronger the material, the more resistant the parasol will be in heavy winds. In the case of the upper cover, the fabric consists almost exclusively of polyester. He can also be made of nylon or acrylicbe. A beach umbrella made of the materials mentioned filters the sun’s rays to a maximum of 98 percent and is water-repellent. Make sure that the cover is removable. So it can be cleaned at regular intervals.
It is recommended that you get one shellconcerned for the beach umbrella, if it is not included in the selected model. Due to less environmental impact, the umbrella and stand remain resistant. Thus, one can easily extend the durability of the beach umbrella.
The following manufacturers offer various beach umbrellas in different sizes, shapes and colors:
How the beach umbrella last as long as possible
– You should not fold the beach umbrella until it is completely dry. Otherwise you risk that stick or mold form.
– To prevent damage to the beach umbrella, it is important that you close this screen in the wind. Although many umbrellas can withstand wind forces of up to 50 kilometers per hour, it is possible that gusts of wind from all directions can unbalance the corresponding glider and interfere with the fortifications.
– For some beach umbrellas, the lightfastness test mark provides information on how quickly a screen fabric fades as a result of the sun’s rays. If you want to buy a colored umbrella, then it is advisable to opt for a parasol from the fifth stage light fastness. There are eight levels altogether. Be sure to close the beach umbrella if you do not use it to ensure color intensity is maintained.
– Not only sunscreens, even textiles are sized with a sun protection factor. This informs about the UV-protection, which has a beach umbrella.
– If you clean the material of the parasol at regular intervals, it will remain undamaged for a long time. So it can unfold its full effect.
- Pond Water Treatment
- Balcony Embrace
- Cat Figure
- Petrol hedge trimmer
- balcony Grill
- Gas low pressure regulator
- LED garden light
- Parasol waterproof
- column fountain
- Sway Barbecue
- Allen key
- cascade fountain
- weed killer
- pond bridge
- Battery telescopic hedge trimmer
- cable cutter
- rain barrel
- folding Grill
*Last update on 2023-06-20 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API