10 Best Asus battery of 2018
Asus battery advisor
Many German households have laptops, smartphones and other electronic devices that come with a Asus battery operate. The performance of these batteries may decrease over time. However, those who care for their battery can significantly increase their lifespan and enjoy their life for longer Asus battery to have.
The structure and function of batteries
Batteries are basically all built the same and work in a similar way. A battery always consists of 2 electrodes immersed in an electrolyte solution. Depending on the type of battery, the electrode material used differs in each case. It can have a liquid substance, be gel-like or even consist of a solid. During charging, the current flows through the battery. This leads to a chemical reaction, both electrodes change chemically. The charged battery can then be removed so much power until the chemical reaction stops. Mostly the efficiency is between 70% and 95%. Over time, the available charged current decreases, so that the capacity of the battery decreases and so in spite of full charge only provides very little energy. But due to the proper treatment, this chemical aging process can be delayed.
The different Asus battery types
Asus offers different types of batteries:
– The lithium-ion battery
The lithium-ion batteries have a long life, a high voltage and a high discharge rate. They are environmentally friendly, light in weight and can be charged quickly. Their big advantage is that they do not resent incomplete discharges before charging. Operated with the right charger, they achieve a high energy capacity.
– The lithium polymer accumulator
The lithium-polymer battery is the currently widespread battery, because it can be produced in any shape and capacity and has a higher energy density. Since it is up to twice as productive as an ion battery, it is often installed in cell phones, laptops and tablets from Asus.
The right care of Asus batteries
If you have yours Asus battery Treat properly so you can extend its life many times over. This is especially important for devices whose batteries are permanently installed in the respective devices and are not easily replaceable. And this is how you treat yours Asus battery correct:
– Remove the battery and disconnect the charging cable if you do not intend to use your device for 2 weeks. If this does not happen, charging problems can occur later.
– Store the Asus battery at a temperature of 10 to 30 degrees Celsius. At lower temperatures, the battery performance may decrease. At temperatures over 60 degrees Celsius (for example, near heaters, stoves, in extreme sunlight in the car) can escape the chemical fluid and the Asus battery explode.
– Ambient temperature may affect the life of an Asus battery. Under normal conditions (room temperature), an Asus battery has a life of about 300 to 500 cycles. At regular higher or lower room temperatures, the service life is shortened.
– Avoid frequent plugging and unplugging of the charging cable. This guarantees the longest possible service life of the Asus battery.
Extend the life of Asus batteries
Simple settings make it possible for the Asus battery to last longer and last longer. These include all phones, tablets and notebooks:
– reduce the screen brightness
– change the status „Maximum Processor“ to „Minimum Processor“
– Turn off hardware components that are not needed
– select automatic power saving settings
– W-lan, GPS and Wifi only when needed
– Identifying battery reconnectors, that is: switching off unnecessary accessories and applications
What to look for when buying
An Asus battery is a high performance product and should only be used with the supplied power supply. Even if the connections of other products fit, the external voltage of the power supply can be minimally different, which can affect the lifespan and safety of the Asus battery. Furthermore, you do not buy Asus batteries of questionable origin, for example, from the Internet or a flea market. Use only original batteries.
- Samsung memory
- Bug Zappers
- Ultrasonic Cleaners
- Telefunken TV
- DDR2 RAM
- Bluetooth headphones
- Philips analog phone
- Multifunction printers
- Insulated Curtains
- Samsung outdoor phone
- 4-inch smartphone
- CI + receiver
- document scanner
- Gigaset cordless telephone
- PC complete system
- Sprinkler Systems Controllers
- Cordless presenter
*Last update on 2018-07-30 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API