10 Best Camera flash for Panasonic of 2019
Camera flash for Panasonic Guide
The selection for one Camera flash for Panasonic is big. They are available in different versions and with different characteristics. But which is exactly the right one? Many can not do anything with the technical terms and do not even know how a flash unit works at all.
Why use a flash unit and how does it work?
Everyone knows that, they want to take a picture with the camera and there is not enough light available. In order to have enough light for the picture, you can either use an artificial permanent lighting, a tripod or a flash unit. Each of these three options has its advantages and disadvantages, including the flash unit. But how does a flashgun actually work?
A flash is a light source that provides a lot of light for a brief moment on the camera. In this case, a capacitor is charged by means of a rechargeable battery or a battery to a voltage of 300 to 450 volts. If you push the camera on the designated button, this voltage is discharged in the flash tube. In this flash tube is the noble gas xenon. If electricity is flowing through this noble gas, a light similar to sunlight is generated. This provides enough light for image acquisition. It is important to make sure that the shutter of the camera is completely open. Only then can the full image be exposed in a flash unit. Flashesis there to be plugged into the camera or are already integrated into the camera.
There are the following Biltzgeräte to distinguish:
mains powered studio flash unit with tripod
laterally attachable or already installed flash unit
Which flash is suitable for Panasonic?
If you buy a camera with a built-in flash, it’s a lot easier, because you do not have to choose the right one here. Otherwise, one should be aware of the large selection from the beginning, what is important when buying a flash unit. The price, the design or the quality.
Here is a list of some camera flashes for Panasonic and their features:
1. Panasonic LUMIX DMW-FL200L External Flash:
– 4 channels
– 3 groups
– Recording also possible wirelessly
– with LED light, suitable for low illumination or for video recording
– For natural pictures with a soft illumination, an indirect flashing is possible.
-Swiveable up to 90 °
2. Metz MB 24 AF-1 Olympus Panasonic Speedlight
– Only suitable for focal lengths from 35 mm
– maximum guide number 24 at 35mm / ISO 100
– vertical swing reflector + 90 °
– Firmware update via Metz Service possible.
– LED displays
– automatic fill-in flash
– Depending on the camera, synchronization to the 1st and 2nd shutter curtain is possible.
– Instruction manual with included
– 2 years warranty
3. K & F Concept® KF-570 II Universal Speedlight Flashlite
– Powerful flash
– Guide number 54 (ISO 100, 180 mm)
– Charging time of only 2.9 seconds at full power
– supports the model M / MULTI / S1 / S2
– vertical rotation angle from -7 to 90 degrees
– horizontal swing angle from 180 to 180 degrees
– TTL control
– Strobe / multi-flash control
– Flash with second curtain Sync
– ideal for aspiring and demanding professionals
– not suitable for a Sony camera
4. Panasonic LUMIX DMW-FL360LE External flash with LED light
– TTL flash
– inclinable up to 90 °
– Swiveling up to 180 °
– Guide number 36, with ISO 200 Guide Number 50 and with SIO 100 Guide Number 36
– suitable for LUMIX G and FZ series
These were some possible flash units for Panasonic. Whichever is best for you depends on your personal use. If you are not sure, you should seek the advice of a professional or sufficient information on the Internet before buying.
- Multiroom systems
- office PC
- 4K monitor
- 15 inch laptop shoulder bag
- Bluetooth phone
- MP3 player
- Mobile charger
- Bluetooth headphones
- Smartphone with fingerprint sensor
- 3D notebook
- cable receiver
- Asus graphics card
- Wireless Hard Drive
- Ink & Toner
- Laptop Docking Station
- Bluetooth speakers
- 3D animation software
- children phone
- Macro lens
- Nokia mobile phone
*Last update on 2018-12-06 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API