10 Best trailer power of 2019
Trailer Network Guide
On trailer power for securitiy purposes
A car trailer is a useful purchase when it comes to carrying something. However, it is very important to properly secure the cargo in the trailer. Otherwise it can very quickly drop something from the trailer to the road and cause an accident. Not only can this be quite expensive. Other people can be seriously injured and suffer permanent damage. But the police have increased their controls, as far as securing the load, a lot. Insufficient securing of the load can result in fines that end up costing more than buying a trailer net.
On trailer power for securing small parts
Today, according to the Highway Code, it is obligatory for the driver of a trailer to check his cargo for safety and possibly to retrofit the load securing. Only with sufficient security may be driven with the loaded car trailer. The straps and lashing straps on the trailer are suitable for securing large objects. For rather small parts is one trailer power an optimal backup. This network can be stretched over the cargo and thus closed the side wall. This prevents various small parts from falling off the car trailer. You can buy these trailer nets in many shops. But as with many articles here too the selection is large and wide-ranging. They are available in different materials, in many sizes and with different mesh sizes. This does not necessarily make it easier to buy a trailer network, especially as it raises the question of which network is at all.
Here it is important that the trailer power completely covers the loading area and the side wall. With an elastic band, a tension cord or a hook, these nets can be easily attached to the side of the trailer.
There are two ways to distinguish. Once the stretchable trailer nets and once the rigid nets. Which material is suitable depends entirely on the charged material. While for the transport of rubble much better the rigid trailer nets are suitable for transporting z. B. garden waste the stretchy better.
3. Mesh size:
Again, the choice of mesh size depends on the load and whether they can not slip through the mesh.
Overview of some trailer nets and their features
1. trailer power in the set with 6 expander hooks and rubber cord (black)
– trailer network, luggage net, safety net
– unstretched 1.25 x 1.80 m
– stretchable up to 3x2m
– 6 expander hooks
– circumferential rubber rope
– Thanks to its soft structure, the network of cargo adapts optimally.
– Material PE
– mesh size 4 cm
– Mesh stretched approx. 9 cm
– Cord size 3 mm
– rubber rope thickness 5 mm
2. Fuse Net 2x3m Transport Network Cargo Fuse Net Trailer Net 2m x 3m
– Stable load securing net 3 m x 2 m
– Net, cover net for load securing
– Size: 3.00 m x 2.00 m
– Extra stable border: approx. 6 mm thick
– Mesh size: 45 x 45 mm
– Mesh size: 3 mm
– extra tear resistant
3. Trailer net Luggage net up to 3×2 meters stretchable
– High-tear cargo cover for open car trailer
– Color: Black
– Material: PE
– Dimensions: 2.10 x 1.25 m
– stretchable to approx. 3.00 x 2.00 m
– soft structure optimally adapts to the load
– Cord size: 3 mm Rubber cord thickness: 5 mm
4. Filmer 38015 trailer net, 125 x 210 cm, stretchable to 200x 300 cm
– trailer + luggage net
– Dimensions 2.10 x 1.25 m
– Color: Black
If you want to secure your cargo, you should be aware of what you want to transport before buying a trailer network. The choice of the right network depends entirely on the goods to be transported, the personal price expectations and quality expectations. An acquisition of the trailer network, however, can not be avoided if you do not want to be stopped by the police and risk a fine.
*Last update on 2019-08-27 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API