Delaware State Competition, Tuesday, February 24, 2015
at 7:00 p.m., Smyrna Opera House, Smyrna, Delaware
2015 Poetry Out Loud - High School Finalists
Brandywine High School
Concord High School
Dover High School
First State School
Glasgow High School
Mount Sophia Academy
Polytech High School
Red Lion Christian Academy
Seaford High School
St. Mark High School
Tall Oaks Classical School
Wilmington Christian School
Wilmington Friends School
Invite Poetry Out Loud: National Recitation Contest into Your High School's English Classrooms!
The teacher registration deadline has passed for the 2015 Poetry Out Loud program, however, learn more about this program by visiting the Frequently Asked Questions page. Information and materials to plan a Poetry Out Loud program in the future can be reviewed by visiting the Poetry Out Loud website at www.poetryoutloud.org.
In the early fall of each year, registered teachers will receive a packet of materials—dynamic teaching tools that will kindle students’ excitement about literature and poetry recitation. The teaching materials include sample lesson plans, audio CDs of poets reciting their own favorite works, publicity materials for school competitions, and a DVD of winning student performances from past National Finals competitions.
Registration information for the 2016 Poetry Out Loud program will be available on this website in late May of 2015. Please revisit the website at that time. For more immediate information about registering your school, contact Allyson Good at email@example.com.
* 2014 Delaware Poetry Out Loud State Finalist
* 2013 Delaware Poetry Out Loud State Finalist
* 2012 Delaware Poetry Out Loud State Finalist
* 2011 Delaware Poetry Out Loud State Finalist
* 2010 Delaware Poetry Out Loud State Finalist
* 2009 Delaware Poetry Out Loud State Finalist
* 2008 Delaware Poetry Out Loud State Finalist
* 2007 Delaware Poetry Out Loud State Finalist
* 2006 Delaware Poetry Out Loud State Finalist