Click on the job titles below or scroll down for information on arts-related job vacancies that have been presented to the Delaware Division of the Arts. For other opportunities in the arts, select from the categories listed below or visit the Arts Job Sites section of our Arts Resources page.
Clear Space Theatre Company
Director of Development and Outreach
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
The Director of Development is a highly public and visible position, central and integral to
promoting fundraising objectives of Clear Space Theatre Company. The successful incumbent will
possess the ability to be an outspoken champion on behalf of the organization within the
community and beyond. The incumbent will report directly to the Executive Director daily
objectives regarding planning, managing and implementing a full spectrum of development
programs, including individual, corporate, and planned giving, grants, foundation and government
support, and capital campaign fundraising. The incumbent will focus on increasing annual giving
using a broad array of ingenuity and sophistication to support the Company’s vision of being a
leader in the vibrant performing arts community of Southern Delaware. Read More
Please provide cover letter, salary requirements, and references by September 10 to:
Posted August 18, 2016
Delaware Art Museum
Social Media Coordinator
The Delaware Art Museum seeks a full time Social Media Coordinator. Responsibilities include curation of social media, analyzing the data, and introducing content designed to drive engagement. Additionally the Social Media Coordinator will work collaboratively with staff to develop content, identify opportunities, coordinate photography, maintain social media sites, assist in market research, special projects and events, community engagement, digital advertising, digital projects budget planning. As a member of the Development and Marketing team, the Social Media Coordinator will assist in developing and implementing strategies and initiatives to expand and strengthen the Museum’s connections to its community.
The position requires:
- A degree in a related field
- 2-3 years demonstrated experience in marketing and social media marketing
- Demonstrated ability to connect a field of interest, preferably art, to impactful and measurable outcomes
- Excellent Microsoft Office and PC skills required
- Photoshop skills required
- Social media and digital advertising experience required
- Photography experience preferred
- Excellent organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to set and meet deadlines
- Identify opportunities for increasing engagement on social media and digital platforms
- Experience with social media analytics, Google analytics, and other data tools
- Video production and editing experience a bonus, but not required
- Superior writing, editing, and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; team-oriented
- Professional demeanor. Can work in a fast-paced/high-energy environment and is a self-starter, creative, responsive, flexible, and has a good sense of humor.
Some nights and weekends may be required. The position will begin in September. Candidates should submit a letter of interest, resume, salary requirements and portfolio which includes social media links and/or marketing campaigns to HR@delart.org.
Posted August 18, 2016
Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation (MAAF)
The executive director (ED) will be the chief executive officer of the corporation, responsible to the board of directors, reporting to the chairperson in overseeing the affairs of MAAF. This innovative executive will lead MAAF into its next period of growth and distinction. As the lead spokesperson and public face of MAAF, the ED will serve as a leader in the national arts landscape and have a comprehensive understanding of the MAAF mission, role, and potential as a regional arts organization.
Please submit a letter and resume (electronic submissions preferred) with a summary of demonstrable accomplishments to: Mr. Dale Hedding, Vice President Arts Consulting Group, Inc. Email: MAAF@ArtsConsulting.com
Posted August 17, 2016
For additional opportunities, check the links below.