The Delaware Division of the Arts is pleased to present Design Delaware 2.0, our new strategic plan for FY2016-FY2020. With input from more than 900 participants statewide, this plan represents the goals and aspirations of the people we serve. Click here to access the full Design Delaware 2.0 plan.
The Delaware Division of the Arts is a state agency dedicated to cultivating and supporting the arts to enhance the quality of life for all Delawareans.
The Delaware Division of the Arts and the Delaware State Arts Council envision a day when all Delawareans recognize the arts as vital to education, the economy, and quality of life.
- Access to the arts for all Delawareans
- Advocacy to raise awareness of, and support for, the arts
- Creativity and innovation in the arts
- Diversity in programming, services, audiences, and participation
- Education in and through the arts for all ages
- Excellence in artistic product, process, and service to the community
This Power Point presentation created by consultants Maren Brown Associates, summarizing their findings, informed the drafting of Design Delaware 2.0.